2014 Eastern Technical Conference
Districts: Mid-Atlantic, Philadelphia, and New York
9a-12p: Brewery Tours @ Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Milton, DE (Transportation Not Provided)
1p-5p: Technical Presentations @ Atlantic Sands Hotel
Hop Breeding in the Genomic Era - Dr. Paul Matthews (Hopsteiner)
Supply Demand Pressure on World Hop Supply - Don Bryant (Hop Union)
7a-8:30a: Breakfast @ Atlantic Sands Hotel
9a-12p: Technical Presentations @ Atlantic Sands Hotel
Quality Systems for Breweries - Ben Chambers (Flying Dog)
Novel Image Cytometric Method for Detection of Physiological and Metabolic Changes in Saccharomyces Cerevisiae - Leo Chan (Nexcelom)
Development of Barley Varieties for the Craft Brewing Industry - Dr. Richard Horsley (NDSU)
12p-1p: Lunch @ Atlantic Sands Hotel
1p-4p: Technical Presentations @ Atlantic Sands Hotel
101 North Boardwalk
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Book by phone using ID 7202 and MBAA Eastern Technical Conference by 2/10/14 to get the following group rates:
$99 single/double occupancy
$114 triple occupancy
$129 quadruple occupancy
Group rates are not available online, you must book by phone.
EARLY BIRD: $79 MBAA members/$99 non-members by 1/10/14
REGULAR: $110 MBAA members/$130 non-members by 2/10/14
PROCRASTINATOR: $145 MBAA members/$165 non-members after 2/10/14
- Registration fees include: dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday.
- Non-members must click the "create a new account" option at the login. You will not be required to join MBAA.
- Registration can only be submitted online. It is not possible to register at the meeting.
- Registration is nonrefundable (we organize and pay for meals in advance, based on registrations).
- Please report any problems with online registrations to email@example.com.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the meeting.